Imagine it has been raining for days. Everything is soggy and a bit depressing. The small babbling stream in your backyard now looks like the picture below. So what do you do?
Why not build a boat?
This fine sailing vessel comes with the following standard features –
- Solid zip tie and life preserver construction
- Fancy T-Shirt sail with magic marker embellishments
- 300ft paracord tether for easy recovery
- Waterproof 1080p video camera to capture all of your adventures
- An experienced captain and first mate
Tragically the SS Junk Boat went down in the Hickory Creek near New Lenox on 4/19/2013. Amazingly the crew and the wreckage were recovered from the raging waters. There will be a movie coming out this fall chronicling their courageous adventure. This is the trailer.