You may receive this error on some HP servers and it will prevent the machine from starting. Many times this will be after an unplanned reboot. The error is caused by a log file in the baseboard management controller (BMC) becoming full. The root cause of your systems reboot is most likely not this error but the answer may be in the log file that it pertains to. Here are the steps to clear this error so you can start working on the underlying issue at hand.
- Launch into the BIOS using F1 at power-up
- Go to Advanced
- Scroll down to IPMI, press enter.
- Scroll down to System event log, press enter.
- Select the Clear System Event Log, and hit YES
- Press F10 to Save Changes and restart.
Feel free to let me know if this helped.